Gladstone Trade Cluster Sessions - Package Development, Sales Pitch and Trade Shows (TR)
- Thu 13th Feb 2020, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Captain Cook Dr, Agnes Water QLD 4677
- Book Tickets
A Full day program will be delivered including 3 cluster sessions, allowing operators to work in collaboration with other like minded tourism partners within their destination. The sessions will cover, collaborative packaging and bundling, International Trade Sales Strategy, B2B presentation and role playing sales pitch. Success Matrix will deliver this program.
TOURISM INDUSTRY BUSINESS CAPABILITY PROGRAM (TIBCP)
- Understanding tourism marketing and distribution networks is critical to enabling tourism businesses to take their product to market, grow and to expand into new markets.
- The second year of trade programs will continue to build the skills and capabilities of all tourism businesses across Queensland, particularly SMEs and young businesses with growth ambitions.
- The trade program will help businesses to increase their customer base and revenue pipeline by providing practical support to develop sales and marketing plans, rates sheets, trade sales materials and to participate in trade events.
- The trade program includes modules on distribution channels, engaging with trade, packaging and bundling experiences, sales training, commissions and contracting and online travel agents.
Micro, small and medium businesses across all sectors of the tourism industry are encouraged to participate. A tourism business is defined as a business that provides a direct service or experience to the leisure tourist and operates within ONE of the following categories:
- Food and Drink
- General Service
This initiative is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Tourism Industry Business Capability Program.