5 Week Yoga Course for CALM
5 weeks of mindfulness, healthy movement, calm breathing, relaxation.
Yoga is a wonderful activity to guide you into calm.
About this Event
MORE THAN THE POSE
- movement and breathing (accessible to every body) to nourish and calm the nervous system
- fun cardiovascular exercise in a way that doesn't deplete energy
- encourages body awareness and appreciation
- building our REST muscle - teaches how to "switch off" and relax the mind
- bringing the body / mind back to its natural state of peace and contentment
- improves sleep quality
- instills resilience and encourages patience
- teaches campassion and empathy
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU
- often feel tired but wired
- experience fatigue, stress or anxiety regularly
- want to cultivate a sense of balance and/or calm
- are ready to show up and put yourself first
- love yoga or have never experience yoga before
- want a supportive environment to practice or try something new
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 5 WEEK COURSE
Course Dates: March 5, 12, 19, 26 & April 2.
Class Time: Thursday's 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Arrive between 5:50 - 6:00pm
No credits for missed classes
Open to all levels of experience
Yoga mats provided
Wear comfortable exercise clothes such as tights & a fitted or tucked in top
Bring a water bottle
COURTNEY MORRISON - CREATOR OF DEAR SELF
From teen to young adult to career professional to motherhood to parenthood and all the in between and roundabouts, I have experienced rich personal development and gained skills in Yoga Teaching, Emotional Intelligent Leadership and Thought Management, fuelling my forever fascination to know more about self and experience from the inside out.
I am extremely passionate about sharing this knowledge with others and creating experiences for people to explore, learn optimal life skills and gain resources that they can start using straight away to create more ease, calm and empowerment in their own way.
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Life & Success Coach
- Vinyasa Yoga, Asana, Pranayama & Meditionation Teacher
- Specialising in Children’s Yoga
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management/ Bachelor of Professional Communication