Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
September 26, 2020 Race Day
Dont miss out on your tickets to be trackside at the Ferguson Park on Sat 26th September 2020. Gates open at 11am
About this Event
ALL PERSONS MUST OBTAIN A TICKET INCLUDING CHILDREN.
EACH PERSON MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUALLY NAMED TICKET FOR COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING PURPOSES.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ticket buyers must complete individual contact details and provide all requested contact information for all tickets purchased including children. The GTC requires this information to meet our Covid 19 protocols. You will not be able to proceed with ticket purchases unless all details and contact information is provided.
Things will look a little different with COVID19 safety regulations in place, but its shaping up to be another great day of country racing!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All persons entering the course will be temperature tested prior to entry
- Children 15 and under are free, but must each have their own pre-purchased ticket
- Limited tickets are available, so Pre-book early to ensure you don't miss out
- Current GTC Members and Owners of horses racing on this race day are entitled to free entry and do not need to purchase tickets on Eventbrite. You must still present your current membership and/or valid ID at entry. All other entry conditions also apply.
- Trainers, Staff and Core Personnel do not need to purchase tickets. You will be temperature tested and details recorded
- The on-course ATM will be available
- TAB and Bookmakers will be operating
- All patrons must adhere to any directives given by on-course Security and/or GTC Officials
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout the venue, we strongly advise you wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- You MUST present your e-ticket or phone for scanning at the entry gate
- Anyone who presents with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above will be refused entry
- Do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell, have COVID19 Symptoms, or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has been in a COVID19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
SEATING & HOSPITALITY
- All patrons must remain seated while eating or drinking - on the spot fines can be made by Police if you are not seated when drinking
- Existing seating has been modified to support social distancing - it is asked that you respect social distancing of 1.5m between guests at all times
- Tables, chairs and surfaces will be regularly sanitised
- Patrons must remain in the same general area with strictly no co-mingling, except for moving with intent. Moving with intent includes using the betting facilities, purchasing food or beverage or using amenities.
- Packaged Canteen menu only. No platters will be available.
- Premix and packaged container beverages available only
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US STAY COVID SAFE - ENJOY YOUR DAY AT THE RACES