Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Gladstone Cup Day 2020
This year the Gladstone Cup will be run at our December meeting. The say also features the Newmarket Handicap and Wayne Wilson Memorial
About this Event
5 Early Local Races from 10:00am
All of our facilities including Bar, Canteen and betting will be operating as normal.
ALL PERSONS MUST OBTAIN A TICKET INCLUDING CHILDREN.
EACH PERSON MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUALLY NAMED GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET FOR COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING PURPOSES.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ticket buyers must complete individual contact details and provide all requested contact information for all tickets purchased including children. The GTC requires this information to meet our Covid 19 protocols. You will not be able to proceed with ticket purchases unless all details and contact information is provided.
Things will look a little different with COVID19 safety regulations in place, but its shaping up to be another great day of country racing!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All persons entering the course will be temperature tested prior to entry
- Children 15 and under are free, but must each have their own pre-purchased ticket
- Limited tickets are available, so Pre-book early to ensure you don't miss out
- Current GTC Members and Owners of horses racing on this race day are entitled to free entry and do not need to purchase tickets on Eventbrite. You must still present your current membership and/or valid ID at entry. All other entry conditions also apply.
- Trainers, Staff and Core Personnel do not need to purchase tickets.
- General Admission Tickets will be required for entry and must be purchased in addition to any table or marquee bookings
- The on-course ATM will be available
- TAB and Bookmakers will be operating
- All patrons must adhere to any directives given by on-course Security and/or GTC Officials
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout the venue, we strongly advise you wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- You MUST present your e-ticket or phone for scanning at the entry gate
- Do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell, have COVID19 Symptoms, or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has been in a COVID19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
SEATING & HOSPITALITY
- Existing seating has been modified to support social distancing - it is asked that you respect social distancing of 1.5m between guests at all times
- Tables, chairs and surfaces will be regularly sanitised
- Patrons must remain in the same general area with strictly no co-mingling, except for moving with intent. Moving with intent includes using the betting facilities, purchasing food or beverage or using amenities.
- Canteen menu & platters will be available.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US STAY COVID SAFE - ENJOY YOUR DAY AT THE RACES