Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Little Foodie Workshop - Customise a Cupcake
Kids can get their creativity flowing when they attend our Customise a Cupcake workshop - proudly sponsored by Jamaica Blue.
About this Event
At our Customise a Cupcake workshop Kids will be able to decorate their very own cupcake with frosting and an array of sweet treats!
Located on The Verandah next to Burger Urge, the workshops run for one hour and are being held as a drop and shop (parental supervision is not required) therefore are only suitable for children aged 5+ years.
Once the children have finished decorating their very own cupcake they will be entertained with a variety of activities such as art & craft, board games, puzzles and colouring in PLUS Parents / Guardians will receive a $5 food voucher at drop off which is redeemable at any participating cafe and/or takeaway retailers.
The workshop is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Please ensure you are punctual as all sessions will commence promptly at the stated start time. Bookings are preferred and are limited strictly to 18 children per workshop.
Please note the following:
• Allocated timeslot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.
• This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan.
• All attendees must practice social distancing, wash their hands regularly and be prepared to leave their contact details for tracing purposes.
• Stay at home if you are unwell or are showing any symptoms, even mild, including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Stay at home if you have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
• Hand sanitiser must be used before entry.
• Please adhere to physical distancing floor decals and remain at allocated seating during the workshop.
• Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
• We have the right to refuse entry to anyone with these symptoms and will insist they leave the venue.
• Please note that our approved COVID Safe Event Plan is in line with the current QLD COVID requirements and may be subject to change at any notice.
Category Food & Wine